This is an open forum for asking questions and sharing information regarding any and all matters to do with sex.
This includes birth control, menstruation, intercourse, oral and anal sex, sexual relationships, poronography, men's and women's sexual health... basically any sex related topic you can think of!
As with most communities, there are a few rules members are expected to follow, but not many.
1. There are no stupid questions. This means that you should feel free to ask any question you want, and not fear being flamed or told you are stupid. This also means that no one in this community has the right to tell someone that their question is stupid, or to flame or otherwise ridicule that person in any way, regarding their question or sexual knowledge.
2. There will be no negative energy, period. This means no flaming. No discriminatory or derrogatory comments or posts. No insults, NO DRAMA, no games.
3. Any posts or comments deemed inappropriate (eg, way off topic, survey results, NEGATIVE, INSULTING, RUDE, or FLAMING. Will be deleted from the community without fanfare. An email will be sent to the user whose post has been deleted with an explination as to why.
4. If any user has a problem with a post or comment made by another user, we ask that you do not take up your problem with that user, but that you go to a moderator instead. This will prevent drama.
5. Zero tolerance for drama and negative energy. Those found repeatedly taking such courses of action will be deleted from the community.
Should you have any questions, feel free to contact the moderator: user everydayangel.